[sword-devel] diatheke was su

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 15:43:36 -0600

Paul,

Thanks. There is part of my problem. I don't have permissions to edit the
/etc/ld.so.conf file. Is there any way I can work around this? I don't have
access to /usr/ either. My directories are down the tree at:

/home/sites/site84/

When I telnet in, I can navigate up the tree and look at stuff, but I can't
change anything. But I can do anything I want below /home/sites/site84/

thanks for your help. I think I'm getting closer. If nothing else, I am
learning a lot in the process.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org