[sword-devel] broken ant script in jsword

Tue, 25 Dec 2001 02:56:12 -0700

I just looked at DisplayConf.java and have no clue what this is!  It
looks like a hack to test some features of some servlets on our website
and can probably be ignored or deleted.  Sorry for the confusion and for
not catching this.

	-Troy.

PS.  Merry CHRISTmas!!!