[sword-devel] Re: GUI interfaces

Mike Dougherty sword-devel@crosswire.org
19 Dec 2001 22:21:25 -0800

On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 21:12, Timothy R. Butler wrote:

> > I saw Diatheke in the CVS that I downloaded and was wondering why it
> > was added to the project.
>
>   Diatheke is pretty nice, there's a demo somewhere on the Sword web site,
> all though apparently the address has fallen into the /dev/null part of my
> brain.

I tried it on IRC earlier tonight. It's pretty cool. One of these days
I'll use it to replace these stupid random fortunes in my signature with
random scriptures... One of these days... Now that'll be cool.

/mike

 Mike Dougherty -- Java Software Engineer
 You have an ambitious nature and may make a name for yourself.