[sword-devel] proposals

Paul Gear sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 16:59:53 +1000

"Palumbo, William" wrote:

>  Perhaps I am mistaken, but the link below looks like a project site for the
> Sword project.  My reference was to treat the Sword web site as its own
> seperate project.

OK - gotcha.

Actually, i'm not sure that would qualify as a project according to SourceForge
- you might want to check their guidelines.  I think you could use the task
manager and documentation to make subprojects, though.

> "Palumbo, William" wrote:
> >
> > Why not add the Sword web site as a seperate project on Sourceforge?
>
> It's already there: <http://sourceforge.net/projects/sword>.  Christ
> puts some stuff there every now and then.

And that was meant to be 'Chris', not 'Christ'.  (Or maybe it was an
unconscious reference to 2 Co 2:15.  :-)

Paul
---------
"He must become greater; i must become less." - John 3:30
http://www.bigfoot.com/~paulgear