[sword-devel] NEW <Windows Frontend Name?> available

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 19:16:49 -0700

Yeah,

	I think we need to tweek the filters a little, but it was just amazing
that trying these filters for the first time, that were written over a
year ago, actually produced readable text.  It was very cool.

	-Troy.