[sword-devel] NEW <Windows Frontend Name?> available

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:01:07 -0700

For a while I thought InstallMgr had been fixed. I was able to complete a
download of the preview JFB. Then it continued to the next download of the
preview MHC, and stuck at 100%, 4 of 7 NT. Also, the Cancel button is again
hidden below the Status window bottom.

Jerry