[sword-devel] Conflicts with class POSITION

David Trotz (Integrity Online) sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 08:24:56 -0700

Chris,
Thanks for the update. I want to thank you for creating the VC++ project for
the sword.dll It helped me greatly in getting started with the sword
libraries.Anyhow, I would greatly appreciate getting the POSITION class name
changed to SW_POSITION if it is not going to be a problem in the long run.
There is no real hurry, I am taking a month away from computers (other than
at work) so I won't have time to mess around with the name change until
then.
Thanks again :)
David Trotz

> Yeah, what Troy said, mostly.
>
> Sorry I didn't get this addressed yesterday.  I used what Todd did as a
> guide but basically made the project from scratch because I was trying to
do
> both Win32 and WinCE projects simultaneously.  Since I didn't acutally
build
> any applications there is of course potential for problems in the project.
>
> I think the best move here would be to simply change the POSITIONs in
Sword