[sword-devel] A little do-hicky to do this thingy i thought of...

Trevor Jenkins sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:27:07 +0000 (GMT)

On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, Geoffrey W Hastings <geoffreyhastings@juno.com> wrote:

> > Is there an additin to the sword project we could make that would
> > automatically add the verse referrance to the end of a quote of
> > scripture wecopy from the sword to paste to another app or email.
>
> Online Bible has that feature and I have really liked having it.

I agree that there should be some way of adding the reference to copied
text. However, when I copy text I do not always want the reference at the
end. My preference is that when copying more than 1 verse then the
reference should appear at the start. Though whether I keep the reference
there depends upon the way I am writing the document into which I copy the
verses.

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living language.
Support the campaign for formal recognition by the British government now!

--

<>< Re: deemed!