[sword-devel] A little do-hicky to do this thingy i thought of...

Geoffrey W Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 1 Apr 2001 22:01:37 -0700

Online Bible has that feature and I have really liked having it.
To go one step further maybe we could have an export verses to clipboard
function like the one in OLB.
With it you can input a list of verses from various books and chapters at
once and it will export them all at once leaving a space between each and
adding the reference to the end.
This is very handy when you have list of a lot of verses you want to
export.

> Is there an additin to the sword project we could make that would
> automatically add the verse referrance to the end of a quote of
> scripture wecopy from the sword to paste to another app or email. For
instance I
> just copied this:
>  24Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes
> Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but
has
> passed out of death into life
>
> Wouldn't it be cool if it automatically came out like this:
>  24Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes
> Him who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but
has
> passed out of death into life (John 5:24 NASB)
>
> Just a wee scripture referrance coded in. Is that possible? Is it
> practical?
> I could certainly justify it's usefulness.
>
> Blessings Brothers,
>
> Chris

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.