[sword-devel] Implemented writable interface in RawText

Fri, 01 Sep 2000 02:48:44 -0700

> thank you very much for these utils.

No problem.  I think they will be very useful to many people once we get
them working smoothly.

> mod2vpl works fine but vpl2mod dont.

Are you trying the windows binaries or did you compile on linux?

> Doesnt it need
> some additional files like *.dat or *.idx to generate
> now module?

No, the vpl2mod takes one big flat file and generates all the required
files necessary for a module (ot, nt, ot.vss, nt.vss).  Did you try the
example:

        mod2vpl KJV > yoyo
        mkdir kjv
        vpl2mod yoyo ./kjv/

This works for me on linux.  Let me know if it doesn't work for you and
what exactly you are trying so that I might see if I can reproduce it
here and debug.  Thanks!

	-Troy.