[sword-devel] Implemented writable interface in RawText

Krištof Petr sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 01 Sep 2000 10:33:00 +0200

"Troy A. Griffitts" wrote:

> I've compiled mod2vpl, vpl2mod, and mkfastmod.  They are in the alpha
> directory on the test page.  I DON'T KNOW IF THEY WORK CORRECTLY ON
> WINDOWS; I'VE ONLY COMPILED THEM.
>
> I also added a subdirectory: bcppmake, that contains the project files
> to build these utilities under Borland C++ Builder.
>
> Let me know if they work! :)

Helo Troy,

thank you very much for these utils.

mod2vpl works fine but vpl2mod dont. Doesnt it need

some additional files like *.dat or *.idx to generate

now module? I did strace it, but didnt found something

interesting. It ends without produce some files.

Petr

--
Nowhere to run.