[sword-devel] html site

Thu, 19 Oct 2000 13:27:57 -0700

David,
	I see your point, but I think what is confusing about SWORD is that
there are too many facets.  Windows users typically don't care about
Linux, or servlet interfaces, or source code, or anything else.  I think
there should be things on the menu like:

	SWORD Modules
	BibleCS (Windows UI.  'CS'? It's a long story.)
	BibleTime (KDE UI)
	GnomeSword (GNOME UI)
	Irenaeus (curses UI)
	diatheke (perl based CGI for web developers)
	SWORD Libraries (for developers)

maybe more.  But this might make each subpage much easier and more
specific for the user to navigate.

Like on the windows UI main page, I'd want to have simple download links
for the software and where to get modules.  That's about all typical
Windows user can deal with :)  Sorry to bag on the windows guys and
gals; it's all in jest-- mostly (a little girl once said, "they only
come out at night... mostly").

	Does that make sense?  Or do you still feel that we shouldn't break up
the main page this way?

		-Troy.