[sword-devel] CDs

Trandahl, Steve sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 05:02:00 -0700

Troy,
	I'd like a CD as well. My address is:

Steve Trandahl
202 South Deerwood Dr.
West Chester, PA	19382-7175

-----Original Message-----
From: Troy A. Griffitts [mailto:scribe@crosswire.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 3:09 AM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] CDs

Now that we are ALL CAUGHT UP ON CD ORDERS (WHOOO HOOOO).

I would like to offer them to the developers and testers.

I would love to send some of you CDs from our second official batch.  If
you would like to give me your mailing address, I will get some out
within the next few days.

Jerry, we should have lunch again!  I have ton's of extras now.  And the
latest installer implements some of the suggestions you and Geoff gave
me about locked modules.

	Praise God for friends, friends' girlfriends, and out of work high
school students!!!
	-Troy.