[sword-devel] Sword Copyright Web Site

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 02:56:32 EST

--part1_3b.ca4ae91.274cd630_boundary

Hey Everyone,

       Sorry to bother you all again with this web site but I have made some
changes to the copyright battle web site and I would like to know what you
think. I changed the color scheme and a couple other things, what do you
think about the color scheme, should I change it? What can I do to improve
the look of the site, the navigation, etc?
       *Troy*, I was wondering if it would be easy for you to make the Sword
logo you have, have a transparent background, that is what I would like to
see. If that would take to much time I will try to find a different way, but
if you can make a Sword logo graphic that has transparent background and is
150x75 pixels that would be great. Also you said you had some feedback about
the site a while ago and I never heard it. And yes eventually I would like to
have the web site hosted on www.crosswire.org. Do you want me to adhere to a
color scheme or anything, or am I on my own? Thanks so much for peoples time,
I know it is valuable.

-Jonathan
BJW7TOAEM@aol.com

--part1_3b.ca4ae91.274cd630_boundary

<HTML><FONT  COLOR="#004080" SIZE=3><B>Hey Everyone,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sorry to bother you all again with this web site but I have made some <BR>changes to the copyright battle web site and I would like to know what you <BR>think. I changed the color scheme and a couple other things, what do you <BR>think about the color scheme, should I change it? What can I do to improve <BR>the look of the site, the navigation, etc?
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;*Troy*, I was wondering if it would be easy for you to make the Sword <BR>logo you have, have a transparent background, that is what I would like to <BR>see. If that would take to much time I will try to find a different way, but <BR>if you can make a Sword logo graphic that has transparent background and is <BR>150x75 pixels that would be great. Also you said you had some feedback about <BR>the site a while ago and I never heard it. And yes eventually I would like to <BR>have the web site hosted on www.crosswire.org. Do you want me to adhere to a <BR>color scheme or anything, or am I on my own? Thanks so much for peoples time, <BR>I know it is valuable.
<BR>
<BR>-Jonathan
<BR>BJW7TOAEM@aol.com</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_3b.ca4ae91.274cd630_boundary--