[sword-devel] 1.4.7 install on alpha page

Steven Boothe sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 30 May 2000 20:15:46 -0700

I'm sorry for sending such a simple question. I'm running linux now (as of about
a month) and I haven't installed sword/bibletime before. So I'm wondering, does
this announcement also mean that there will also be a desire for some testing
with linux, and if so, what steps would I need to take if I wanted to help
(given that I am invited to of course)?

My system:

Stock RH 6.2/KDE 1.1.2

I've so far downloaded and attempted to install the .24 rpm built for mandrake,
but have run into some small issues. Would anybody like me to report these?
Or should I just rpm -e and retry from a more recent build and report issues
with it?

Blessings,

Steven

--