[sword-devel] Linux Question

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 25 May 2000 03:23:01 GMT

Hi Drewe,

The Linux program BibleTime uses Sword libraries and modules on Linux.

I just reloaded my system, but I did have it operating with a single set of
texts for both Windows and Linux.

All you have to do is mount the DOS drive in Linux, and point Sword
appropriately.  If Windows could access Linux partitions, the inverse would
also be theoretically possible.

Good luck, and welcome to the world of Linux.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...