[sword-devel] Linux Question

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 24 May 2000 22:40:57 +0000

Yes, SWORD is available for Linux. The frontend we are working on is called BibleTime.
Have a look at www.bibletime.de (e.g. screenshots sections ...).
I have never used the Windows frontend, so I don't know if it's comparable.

You can use the modulw you used before on Win.

Thanks!
--Joachim

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/