[sword-devel] greek font, unlocking BHS

Michael Blaustein sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 29 Mar 2000 21:28:41 -0500 (EST)

>>>>> "Troy" == Troy A Griffitts <scribe@crosswire.org> writes:

    Troy> diactritics exist in the N27U4 module.

O.k., I have that module and can read and display.  I have installed
the WinGreek font, which clearly has all the necessary characters.

But the display of n27u4 is incomplete: some characters, I believe
mostly accented ones, show as empty boxes, while others display
correctly.  So once again I ask about whether there is trouble with my
own font installation or should I work on editing the text data?

Same question for BHS: using font BSTHebrew, some of the characters
are incorrect.

Thanks to all for the help so far.

--
Michael Blaustein