[sword-devel] Web stats

Tue, 28 Mar 2000 06:36:50 -0700

I just reviewed our webstats for the past week:

http://www.crosswire.org/stats/		# not accurate for the month / year
http://www.crosswire.org/stats.html	# accurate but only weekly stats

I just wanted to say that I am excited about how God is using us to
distribute His Word to so many people all across the world.  It's such a
blessing to work with so many generous hearts.  If you get a chance,
check out the stats.html link above and notice the file downloads of the
different Bibles and from how many different countries.  The windows
software alone was downloaded over 300 times last week.  Module
downloads are almost equally split between raw and windows, so we have
many UNIX users out there also (or confused windows users :) ).

These stats do not include ftp downloads which include remote InstallMgr
users.  A ps -ef on the server will almost always show a few ftp users
downloading and at least one of these is a remote InstallMgr install.  I
would guess that you could easily double the web stats to get a good
idea of the correct download counts.

Anyway, it is so encouraging to see how God is using us!  Be encouraged
and praise Him for the privilege!

	-Troy.