[sword-devel] Java Bibles

Joel Mawhorter sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 14:51:32 -0800

<excited childish voice> Ooo me me me! </excited childish voice>

But seriously, I would be very interested in see what you have. Have you given
any thought to internationalization issues and supporting non-Latin scripts? If
not, Java makes it fairly easy to add that. If you've seen any of the
discussion in the last couple of weeks, you'll know that I'm trying to figure
out what is the best and fastest way to get an international Bible program out.

In Christ,

Joel