[sword-devel] Java Bibles

Joe Walker sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 17:14:24 -0000

For the past 14 months or so I have been working on a Java Bible program, that
is within a few days of being ready for release - if there is any interest I'll
zip up the source earlier.

It supports a command line, and web interface, and I've done a small amount of
work on a desktop interface as well. The JBible project was going to build a
desktop interface on my base packages so I stopped work on the GUI bit a while
ago and only restarted it after the JBible project closed a month or so ago.

Shout if you are interested.
It may make lots of sense for my project to end up being part of Sword which is
fine by me - I'd be interested in other opinions.

With love in Jesus,

Joe.