[sword-devel] Doctrinal Statement

Joe Walker sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:05:49 +0100

Hi,

No offence taken, thanks for the reply.

I usually hesitate before entering a debate of this kind. The real
question
being "what is to be gained?". In all reality I don't expect to
"convert"
you, and maybe you expect the same, and much more is to be gained by
talking
to total unbelievers in my opinion.

It is important to me that you don't think I am a cultist-freak.
Following
God's ways is more important to me than anything, and the Bible is my
source
of knowledge about God, no other. We have no David Kuresh etc as a
leader
and see Bible study as the only source of God's Word. There is no "Book
of
Mormon" for Christadelphia, no Watchtower.

If you need convincing of this I will be happy to debate with you from
the
Bible, but I suspect little is to be gained otherwise. We both probably
have
more profitable things to do.

With love in the LORD,

Joe.