[sword-devel] Doctrinal Statement

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 15:09:21 -0500

Joe,

I was the one who started this thread.  I in no way was intending to offend
you or anyone else.  For those of us who believe that Jesus is God, this is
a crucial/fundamental subject and I wanted to suggest that the issue be
addressed for the Sword software.  Because my contribution to Sword is only
by means of being a beta tester, and recent at that, I am not qualified to
decide who stays on the group and who doesn't.  Nonetheless, this software
has been very beneficial to my study and I hope you have been blessed by it
too.

I apologize if I have offended you, but I invite you to look further into
the subject of who Jesus Christ is.  I welcome a private discussion on this
subject if you are interested.  Feel free to e-mail me at the address
mentioned below.

Dan Bertles (dbertles@southdown.com)