[sword-devel] Re: Copyright and STRONGS

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 07 Jul 2000 23:23:02 -0700

It has at times been a topic on the OLB list:
http://www.onlinebible.org/olbdisc/Default.htm .
I just looked at the list and didn't see anything that looked like it is a
topic now. But, you could ask there. It has been a while since I check into
this topic. Hopefully Larry has learned that it is not a good thing and has
quit.

You will also find that there are a number of modules for the OLB that you
will not get from Larry. But you can find them on sites like TOLBSS at
http://www.ccel.org/olb/ .

Jerry