[sword-devel] John Gill

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 03 Jul 2000 23:27:38 GMT

David Burry writes:

> I volunteer some of my time for an online organization that offers some
> free some low cost web hosting and other services to qualifying Christian
> organizations, churches, schools, etc...

I have been asked by my elders to create a web site for our new church.

Where can I get information about the hosting service you volunteer with?

The church is:

Christ Reformed Evangelical Church
Castro Valley, California, USA

Any suggestions for domain names would be appreciated.

The full name seems too long, and crec.org seems too cryptic.  Even if it
was still available, which it isn't.

I am considering some variations like CREChurch.org, is anyone talented at
picking domain names, or have a name that seems like a good one for me to
use?

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...