[sword-devel] Failure to build SWMGR.CPP

Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:33:01 -0700

> I am trying to build the Sword API library using MS Visual C++.
>
> When I try to compile sword\src\mgr\swmgr.cpp, I find that I don't have
> dirent.h.

Stuart,
	Try commenting out the include and see what function prototype are
reported missing in compile errors.  This include is needed (in Borland
C++ and GNU g++) for the DIRectory ENTry functions that we use to scan a
directory for installed modules.

	-Troy.