[sword-devel] perl code to evaluate scripture references

Joe Walker sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:21:25 -0000

Hi,

I can't help you with perl stuff, but I do have some Java tools that
can understand sets of verses, sort and do some basic 'maths-type'
operations (this set of verses minus that set etc.) which would allow
you to split them into OT and NT sets. If I understood what you
wanted more it might be easy to create some command line tools to
help.

Joe.