[sword-devel] Suggestion

Paul Gear sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 05 Jan 2000 09:13:45 +0000

Joachim Ansorg wrote:

> Hi!
>
> One idea using the indexing engine in BibleTime: Why not popup a window
> informing the user that he needs an index? Or perhaps RM on a text and choose
> "Create index" ? I think this would be a good idea for a user.

That's what Logos does, therefore that is the right way.  :-)

Seriously though, the way it works on Logos is that every module has prebuilt
indexes, and they are merged into the global index when they are installed.
This seems to me to be a good way to do it.

Paul
---------
"He must become greater; i must become less." - John 3:30
http://www.bigfoot.com/~paulgear