[sword-devel] Comments on Sword ISO Image

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 22:16:05 GMT

Troy A. Griffitts writes:

> It's getting there.  I have some more updates that make the linux
> install much nicer.  I'll post tomorrow.
>
> I'll probably keep updating the 'image' directory and not the ISO until
> we're done (next week maybe?).  Does this sound resonable?

A technical question.  How do you make the image directory into an ISO
image?

Also, does anyone know the answer to a related question...

If I mount an ISO image in Linux, can I modify the image?  If so, will it
still burn to the CD properly?

I am just considering some possibilities for a "custom" distribution of
assorted software for my friends, instead of passing around floppies...

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Evolution is a hoax!