[sword-devel] SWORD ISO CDROM IMAGE

Fri, 04 Feb 2000 13:00:50 -0700

Kristof,
	Have you tried using the TTF fonts we provide?  I use them with xfs and
they seem to work fine.  I have no experience with the CZ modules.
Please let me know if they do not work for you.  Do they work under
windows?  Have you tried using the same font from windows under linux?
Please let me know so we might get things working for you and others.

	-Troy.