[sword-devel] SWORD Java support?

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:29:36 -0700 (MST)

I'm sure this question has been asked a gazillion times before and I've
just missed the answers, but is there any way of using SWORD from Java,
either as a pure Java class in early development or with some Java
interface to the compiled C++ libraries?  I've just started working
with/learning Java and figured out that this Java-thing is pretty cool. :)

I'm most interested in redoing my PERL CGI script as a Java servlet w/o
the need to run a command-line tool as the CGI does.  I'm also looking at
developing Palm stuff with KVM.

So is anything already available or is this stuff very easy to accomplish?

--Chris Little