[sword-devel] GPL Palm Bible software found

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 13:19:52 -0700 (MST)

While searching around sourceforge, I came upon a message with a link to
someone's GPLed Bible software.  Some reviews I've read of it say it's
pretty unstable and not so wonderful, but I've not yet had an opportunity
to try it for myself.  The author has got support for taking QuickVerse's
STEP titles (just some of the Bibles) and converting them to a format for
his own reader, which looks pretty interesting.  I'll email him right now
and ask if he'd be interested in joining us, but even if not, we could use
his work as a base form which to work.  Check his stuff out at
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/tzstuff/ .

--Chris Little