[sword-devel] Open book unlocking system (was Re: Module verification, was Re: [sword-devel] DoctrinalStatement)

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 05 Aug 2000 16:54:31 -0700

Sorry this reply has taken so long. It looks like this is the kind of thing
that X.509 is for. I think it would be a great way to start working out
security. I didn't see anyone jumping on the idea to get it done though.
Perhaps if a rough draft of a Sword implementation was created others may
take it up.

Jerry