[sword-devel] WIN32RC4 available

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:23:24 -0700

At 06:43 AM 4/17/2000 -0700, Brook humphrey wrote:
>As far as I can tell windows2000 has the cabs stashed away some where
>and if I try to replace any system file it monitors this activity and
>sticks a new copy of the file in place of the back in.
>
>also just so you know the installation cd can do a recovery which will
>check and make sure all the files it installed are original. I have
>already done this and hh.exe still crashes. But as I said the test.chm
>that I created doesn't crash the system.
>
>One last thing I tried to pull up your sword.chm in the html help
>workshop and it was nothing but a bunch of characters and symbols.

I just don't know enough about NT/2000 to help much with the
reinstallation. One thing I noticed about your test file was that it had no
table of contents or index. The problem could be with those. There are some
compile settings I can change that may make a difference there. I will try
to upload some changes latter.

Jerry