[sword-devel] WIN32RC4 available

Brook humphrey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 17 Apr 2000 06:43:23 -0700

As far as I can tell windows2000 has the cabs stashed away some where
and if I try to replace any system file it monitors this activity and
sticks a new copy of the file in place of the back in.

also just so you know the installation cd can do a recovery which will
check and make sure all the files it installed are original. I have
already done this and hh.exe still crashes. But as I said the test.chm
that I created doesn't crash the system.

One last thing I tried to pull up your sword.chm in the html help
workshop and it was nothing but a bunch of characters and symbols.