[sword-devel] Windows testers feedback needed

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 16:02:05 -0500

Regarding SWORD.CHM:  Using WinNT SP 4.51 and netscape, file opens up in
browser as gibberish.  Downloaded file and ran it, I got an OCX error.
Downloaded more recent HHCTRL.OCX and copied into system directory, worked
fine.

Ran SWORD.CHM in Win95b worked instantly.

Have the same problems with book of Esther.

Dan Bertles
[Lurking member, LOVING the power of the Word of God.]