[sword-devel] WIN32 compile with CBuilder

Mon, 01 Nov 1999 15:03:34 -0700

Are you sure that it's not just the sample .conf file or mods.d-conf
files that are in the project directory.  Try the .exe on a real set of
.conf files.  Granted, the .exe should not crash when there is a
configuration error, but this may be your only problem.

Another test would be to install the win32 package on the alpha site and
grab the InstallMgr.exe and replace your built .exe in the same project
directory and see if my .exe also crashes on your computer in that
directory with those .conf files.

	-Troy.

PS.  If you don't have any success, I have an old laptop with 98 rev 1
on it that I will try this evening.