[sword-devel] BibleTime hosted by crosswire ?

Mon, 27 Dec 1999 18:43:53 -0700

Just examined SourceForge.  Seems like they offer cool services.  Not
sure if we can offer as much, but we're sure willing to give you what we
have.  Any access to our RH 6.1 server is yours if you are willing to
set up anything we don't currently support.

	-Troy.