[sword-devel] Tech question: a comnmentary by any other name, and season's greetings

webmedic sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 04:26:54 -0800

I used to be able to do this under windows but I was trying to create premade
rpm's for this and I'm not sure if bibletime supports more than one commentary
at a time maybe I should ask them.

--
He must increase but I must decrease-----------------------------------

				Holiness unto the Lord