[sword-devel] Problem with BibleTime 0.22 and Sword 1.4.6

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 05:48:52 GMT

I have just discovered a problem in my testing of BibleTime 0.22 which I
have running with Sword 1.4.6

>From Matthew 1:1 I get:

   Revelation 4:6 when I select Previous Verse
   Revelation 4:1 when I select Previous Chapter
   Malachi 1:1 when I select Previous Book

Two of these results seem wrong to me.  Is this a known problem, or is
there something I can do to help determine the problem.  I will be
examining the source for BT and Sword to see if anything jumps out at me.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Creation is more scientifically valid than evolution!