[sword-devel] THML filter

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 25 Dec 1999 20:47:22 -0800

> They look like HTML, not ThML. Is this right? I can't find ThML tags
there.

Probably so.  I don't believe either of the Scofield modules had any ThML
specific tags in them.  (Recall that ThML is just a superset of HTML.)  They
also do nothing we couldn't have done in GBF, but I'm working on another
test module with image tags, ThML sync tags, ThML language tags, etc.  I'm
visiting my family though until the 30th, so I probably can't finish until
then since it's 100 miles away on my linux box and this modem link is rather
slow.

--Chris