[sword-devel] Mac version

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 14:10:41 -0000

I'm kinda working on a wxWindows port which will work on
linux(gtk), windows, mac and os2 (and more if the library gets
ported to more things), but I don't have a mac available.

Is there any chance you (or anyone else around) have a development
environment on mac and could try things out?

wxMac homepage
http://www.advanced.ch/wxwin/

Regards,
	Daniel

On 22 Dec 99, at 11:56, Trevor Jenkins sent forth the message: