[sword-devel] Mac version

Trevor Jenkins sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:56:20 +0000

After only a brief check of the source code I can't see anything for the
Mac. There is mention of MacOS/System 7 skills being needed on the web page
but that's all. :-(

As my home intranet is Windows, Linux and Mac based I'm an advocate of
portable "products", especially if the file formats are identical. But the
one platform that I know won't be supported is the Psion series 3. There's
not enough storage space on those palmtops for the text let alone anything
to read it with.

So is anyone working on a Mac port? Or am I once more the herectic?:-)

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living
language. So recognise it now.

--

<>< Re: deemed!