[sword-devel] ISV on CDs is OK

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 12:34:56 -0800

Here's the Learn Foundation's response reagarding charging for CDs and
including ISV:

    Is the $2.60 going to be charged whether or not the ISV is on the disk?
If so,
    since you indicate that the cost to the end user is levied so the
expenses of
    duplication are covered, this $2.60 does not conflict with our policy.
The ISV
    may be placed on these CD's. We hope this explanation clarifies our
policy.
    Using the case history you've provided for us, what we would not wish
would be
    for you to add a cost to the $2.60

Basically, so long as we don't increase the price, they'll be happy.  So
there's not going to be a problem.  :)

--Chris