[sword-devel] Re: sword-devel-digest V1 #40

Yeshiah Zalman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 08:59:25 -0500

you can not do pointed hebrew using the ISO font mapping.
I am finishing up an unpointed ISO for compatability with email and web.

For pointed hebrew you will have to use the HebraicaII as the original sword bhs uses.
If you are successful I suggest replacing the current BHS with the pointed and using my
ISO for unpointed text.

Let me know if I can be of any help.
Also, besure the pointed hebrew is accurate.

Shayah.