[sword-devel] comments on SWORD from the outside...

Sun, 12 Dec 1999 12:34:47 -0700

Thanks Chris,

	Super user interface and flexibility?  What's that about?  Who is this
Friar anyway? :)  Actually though, I would love to hear WHAT it is that
he uses in OLB that we don't give him in a better interface so that we
might improve.

	-Troy.