[sword-devel] A chance to support smaller language groups

Joel Mawhorter sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 13:07:54 -0800

Michael,

Wow, this is a great opportunity to help get God's word to people! Thanks for
sharing this with the list. I'm guessing that most of these texts are for
people groups that wouldn't benifit from a SWORD module but it wouldn't hurt to
keep our eyes open for that possibility.

Joel