[sword-devel] Request for letters

The Schmidts sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 13:25:34 -0500

Hello,
   I keep seeing a few forwarded messages here and there with statements
about "hello.  I am so glad I have found your project as I have been
looking for good Bible study software [Unix/Linux/*BSD/et al], but have
not been able to find any.  Please forward a copy of any such letter you
get (and any you may have stored in your mail history) to:
jsbiff@weldingengineering.com

I want to compile a collection of such letters to present to people as I
try to make the case that it is very much in the interest of furthering
the gospel to, in some way, make available bible texts for use with
sword-based bible apps.

thank you.

Jeff Schmidt