[sword-devel] SUPPORT LISTS

Jeremy David Pointer sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 02 Dec 1999 08:33:15 +0200

Darwin Gregory wrote:

> --- "Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe@crosswire.org> wrote:
> > I would like to propose opening a new list: sword-support
> >
> > The purpose for the list would be for some of you who have been
> > around for a while to join.  I will have all sword-feedback, sword-
> > bugs, etc., mail forwarded to the list and we can each have the
> > opportunity to reply to the many support messages each day that we
> get
>
> As someone who at this point would be more likely to ask questions than
> answer them, and hoping to get to the other side as soon as possible, I
> think a mailing list would be helpful to me (reading messages as they
> flow by).  I would also be willing to participate by helping others as
> I become able.

Ditto

As someone who is brand new to the list that would be exactly what I need,
actually I would have joined the support list rather than this one if it
existed because although I can program I don't really have time to get
involved in the development project other than to make comments and or
suggestions.

Regards
Jeremy Pointer