[sword-devel] Installed on mandrake

webmedic sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 17:07:50 -0800

For the first time sword 1.4.6 compiles and installs on my system as well as
bibletime .2. thanks for whatever you guys did. Now I'll try making some rpm's
for mandrake/redhat. Not sure how long it will take. This will be a first. Also
I just recently lost my home partition with all my saved emial and I no longer
have a current link to the alpha site: just an old one. Can somebody post it.

Also one last question. I have at my disposal a tyndale new testament and a
copy of the bible an american translation edited by powis smith copyrite 1930
something. Would these be acceptable for inclusion?

 --
He must increase but I must decrease-----------------------------------

				Holliness unto the Lord
				Name:		Brook Humphrey